shrug-l: Identifier convention for Florida Municipalities and Counties

Bob Swett rswett at ufl.edu
Fri Sep 1 12:04:25 EDT 2006

We are looking for a standard (e.g., numeric) designation for Florida
counties and municipalities (cities) that we can use as a unique
identifier in a polygon coverage. Can anyone direct me to such a coding
system?

Thanks
Bob Swett

Bob Swett  |  Coordinator  |  Florida Sea Grant Boating and Waterway
Management Program  |  www.flseagrant.org <http://www.flseagrant.org/>

Assistant Professor | Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences |
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences-UF

PO Box 110405     |    Gainesville, FL 32653    |     *:352-392-6233