shrug-l: handheld GPS unit

Abbey Warner awarner at birkitt.com
Fri Sep 1 12:24:25 EDT 2006

Actually we have been looking at The Mobile Mapper CE from Thales.  We
got a cost estimate of $2,495 for the unit and $1,295 for the beacon.

Quality, Integrity, and Experience
BIRKITT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC.

Abbey Warner
Project Scientist

110 South Edison Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain privileged information.  This message is intended solely for the
addressee(s).  If you have received this message in error, please inform
us promptly by reply e-mail. then delete the message and destroy any
printed copy of it.

Any unaurhorized use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing, or copying of this message or any part thereof
is strictly prohibited.  E-mails are susceptible to alteration.  Neither
Birkitt Environmental Services, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries and
affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed, or
falsified.