shrug-l: Searching for "Seasonal High Water Table" data

Mayo, Michele L. Michele.Mayo at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 21 10:15:33 EDT 2006

Hey Judith,

Our bureau is responsible for maintaining/computing seasonal high water data
on open beaches.  The data are not published in spatial data format because
its very dynamic and spatial features would become out of date very quickly.
If you'd like to tell me more about your specific application, I can probably
help.

Michele

Michele Mayo, GISP

Florida DEP, Beaches and Coastal Systems

Coastal Data Acquisition Section

3900 Commonwealth Blvd. MS 300

Tallahassee, FL 32399-3000

850.413.7776