shrug-l: Metadata literature question

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Apr 11 09:49:22 EDT 2007

Kim,
I would suggest you contact Carl Anderson. He is the GIS manager for
Fulton County Ga and he has written several applications for their GIS
that use metadata to find information and such. You can call him at
404-730-8026.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.