shrug-l: coordinates

Yurong Tan tany at gisgo.com
Mon Apr 30 16:46:16 EDT 2007

One thing is sure is that those are bad coordinates because of the lack of
projection systems and datum.  Keep in mind that latitude (usually refer to
Y) values do not exceed 90 degree or (90x60) 4500 minute or 324,000
(90x3600) seconds.

There is a good chance that the numbers were entered by a high school
intern.

Good luck