shrug-l: Census data

Swett, Bob rswett at ufl.edu
Fri Aug 3 09:40:05 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of available population estimates (or historical
population values) for Florida at the ZIP code level (or by census area:
e.g., blocks, etc.)?

Thanks

Bob Swett

Bob Swett  |  Coordinator  |  Florida Sea Grant Boating and Waterway
Management Program  |  www.flseagrant.org <http://www.flseagrant.org/>

Assistant Professor | Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences |
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences-UF

PO Box 110405     |    Gainesville, FL 32653    |     (:352-392-6233