shrug-l: Seats still available in our Using AutoCAD data in ArcGIS February Class

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Feb 14 15:27:23 EST 2007

We still have a couple of seats available for our Using AutoCAD Data in
ArcGIS class scheduled for February 27-28. The cost of the class is only
$750 per student and will be held at Keck & Wood's office in Duluth
Georgia. Visit our website at www.keckwood.com for more information.

Also don't forget the Introduction to ArcGIS I and Introduction to
ArcGIS II classes we are holding in March. We still have a couple of
seats open for them as well. These too will be held at Keck & Wood's
Corporate Office in Duluth Georgia.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.