shrug-l: 9.2 Problems

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Jan 2 11:14:11 EST 2007

Ken:

Item 3 was also an issue with 9.1.  In class they even taught us to toggle
between the TOC tabs to get the new layer to show up.

On a different note, I had a TSR corner up in the Littman area (west of Post
Plant Road) shot in to cm accuracy for my HazWaste site up there.  Are you
interested in the coordinates for you cadastral maps?

-- John