shrug-l: 9.2 problems with .aep files

Wolfe, Heather HWolfe at seminolecountyfl.gov
Tue Jan 2 15:21:11 EST 2007

Happy new Year!
We recently installed ArcExplorer 9.2 on a user's machine and it appears
that you can no longer use .aep files, you must now use axl.  Would you
mind trying to confirm this.  We looked on ESRI's support page and user
forums but did not find anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

Heather Wolfe
Sr. GIS Analyst, Planning & Development
Seminole County Government
1101 E. First St.
Sanford, FL 32771

Office 407-665-7378
Fax 407-665-7412
HWolfe at seminolecountyfl.gov
www.seminolecountyfl.gov

-****Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Virtually all written communications to or from State and Local Officials and employees are public records available to the public and media upon request. Seminole County policy does not differentiate between personal and business emails. E-mail sent on the County system will be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to State Law.****-