shrug-l: RE: SHRUG-L Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Nicholas Martinez MartineN at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Jan 8 08:13:09 EST 2007

www.colorbrewer.org

This is a real simple web tool that lets you select color schemes,
displays them, and lets you know how they will replicate in various
media.  The author, Cindy Brewer, also has a book out on ESRI
publications that gives lots of cartographic layout suggestions.

Hope that helps,

Nicholas Martinez
Demographic/GIS Manager
Leon County Elections Office
315 South Calhoun Street, Suite 110
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Office: (850) 606-VOTE(8683)
Fax:     (850) 606-8601
martinen at leoncountyfl.gov
www.leoncountyfl.gov/elect

>>> "Swanson, Kathleen" <Kathleen.Swanson at MyFWC.com> 01/08/07 8:05 AM

Happy New Year to each of you!  I know we have a number of excellent
cartographers out there that could direct me to a good publication or
web site that gives good information on creating cartographic products
for people that are color blind.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Kathleen

Kathleen Swanson
Biological Administrator/Habitat Assessment and Restoration Program/
Terrestrial Habitat Conservation and Restoration/
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
620 S. Meridian St.
Tallahassee, FL  32399-1600
Phone:  850-410-0656 ext 17278
Mobile:  850-251-5276