shrug-l: RE: SHRUG-L Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Swanson, Kathleen Kathleen.Swanson at MyFWC.com
Mon Jan 8 08:05:52 EST 2007

Happy New Year to each of you!  I know we have a number of excellent
cartographers out there that could direct me to a good publication or
web site that gives good information on creating cartographic products
for people that are color blind.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Kathleen

Kathleen Swanson
Biological Administrator/Habitat Assessment and Restoration Program/
Terrestrial Habitat Conservation and Restoration/
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
620 S. Meridian St.
Tallahassee, FL  32399-1600
Phone:  850-410-0656 ext 17278
Mobile:  850-251-5276