shrug-l: SHP Point to CAD

Bretyn Whiteley bwhiteley at ecdflorida.com
Fri Jun 8 14:10:57 EDT 2007

This may seem simple to some of you, but it plagues me.  Tripp, I am
sure you will be able to help me on this.

I need to give a surveyor a CAD file that will contain point locations
with associated attribute labels.  I have always exported a SHP to CAD
using a 3rd party piece of software (Arcv2CAD 3.2 Rev E.60 Shapefile to
DXF/DWG Converter.)  This converter has always worked famously,
converting from SHP polyline to CAD.  However, when I export the SHP
point file, it loads in CAD as crosses that show the point location by
the intersection of the two lines.  However, when zooming into the DWG
these lines merge across each other, cross each other and it is
impossible to see where each point should be located.

I am sure there is a simple work around for this, somebody please point
me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Bret

It has removed 2562 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!