shrug-l: AutoDesk Map

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Jun 18 09:50:50 EDT 2007

I have heard some good things about Tatuk and Manifold. I have not tried them myself but their users seem to be very happy with the product especially when the price is considered.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.