shrug-l: AutoDesk Map

Gary Watry watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 18 10:06:50 EDT 2007

We have Manifold here and are slowly installing it in all the labs as we
have a University site license

Here is the Paper done by Cornell University comparing Manifold and ESRI
ArcGIS

http://dspace.library.cornell.edu/bitstream/1813/165/1/review_final.pdf

The information transmitted is intended solely for the person or entity for
information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your computer.

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840