shrug-l: Hardware Disposal Notice

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Mon Mar 12 20:04:40 EDT 2007

Greetings!
     For those in the Tallahassee area, or who know me, please be
advised that if you see a yellow GTO convertible running around town
and I am not driving it, the car has not been stolen.  I have found
someone who is interested in restoring the vehicle and I sold it to
him.  After some 30+ years of driving the car (and almost 42 years of
ownership by Judy), we decided to find it a new home.  Thus, if there
is still a "For Sale" notice on your bulletin board for this vehicle,
kindly remove the notice.

    Thank you for your time.

C. Henry Depew