shrug-l:

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Mar 16 11:01:15 EDT 2007

There are several places that offer ArcGIS training in Jacksonville. It
really depends on what level you are looking for.

AEROSTAR Environmental Services  - Intro to ArcGIS I - Jill Saunders -
jsaunders at aerostar.net
Keith Joiner - Introduction to ArcGIS I & II -
<mailto:joinerme at yahoo.com> joinerme at yahoo.com
3001 - Introduction to ArcGIS I & II - Justin Carasick-
<mailto:jcarasick at gnv.3001data.com> jcarasick at gnv.3001data.com
Imaging Technologies Software Solutions Group (as needed) - Introduction
to ArcGIS I & II and Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS, Bob Brendel -
bbrendel at itssg.com

Jacksonville College also offers some ArcGIS training classes I believe.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.