shrug-l: Save Our Rivers Lands

Wolfe, Heather HWolfe at seminolecountyfl.gov
Tue Mar 27 13:17:22 EDT 2007

Mark, I don't know if there is a unified parcel database for the whole state. In the meantime, you can find a lot of local data at www.cfgis.org . you will have to create a password to log in, then look for the data download and under "local" you will find many links to local  county sites - at most of them you can find a parcel shapefile.

Hope that helps!

Heather