shrug-l: Gadsden County GIS Coordinator Position

Ken Stocks turkeyb99 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:23:35 EST 2007

Shruggers,

Today is my last day as Principal Planner/GIS
Coordinator for Gadsden County.  I have accepted a
position with Talquin Electric Cooperative beginning
Monday, December 3rd.  Attached is an employment
opportunity for GIS Coordinator in Gadsden County.  I
want to thank everyone on the SHRUG list who has
helped me out over the years and look forward to
working with you all in the future.

Thanks,

Ken Stocks

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs