shrug-l: US Census Data

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Tue Apr 1 10:19:14 EDT 2008

I'm looking for US Census GIS data for:

1.       median household income

2.       percent college educated

...particularly for St. Lucie County.  Let me know if you can help.

James W. Thomas

GIS Analyst

Golder Associates Inc.
9428 Baymeadows Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, FL 32256-7979

Tel: 904-363-3430
Fax: 904-363-3445

Web: http://www.golder.com <http://www.golder.com/>

This e-mail transmission is confidential and may contain proprietary
information for the express use of the intended recipient. Any use,
distribution or copying of this transmission, other than by the intended
recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Electronic
media are susceptible to unauthorized modification, deterioration, and
incompatibility. Accordingly, the electronic media version of any work
product may not be relied upon.