shrug-l: Steve Dicks/MAN/swfwmd is out of the office.

Steve.Dicks at swfwmd.state.fl.us Steve.Dicks at swfwmd.state.fl.us
Mon Aug 4 16:02:21 EDT 2008

I will be out of the office starting  08/02/2008 and will not return until
08/15/2008.

I will be at the ESRI User Conference from August 3-8 and at an offsite
workshop from August 11-15. During that time I will be checking email.
Please contact Axel Griner or Georgia Hudson if you have any questions that
need immediate attention (800.423.1476 Ext. 4210).
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  All E-mail sent to or from this address are public record and archived.  The Southwest Florida Water Management District does not allow use of District equipment and E-mail facilities for non-District business purposes.