shrug-l: NAIP Imagery

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Mon Feb 4 23:16:04 EST 2008

Passing along from NSGIC...

"It has come to our attention that USDA may be planning to divert NAIP
funds to cover some of their Information Technology investments. This
will obviously reduce the amount of product that they can produce this
year.  NSGIC (with Board approval) will be writing to USDA and perhaps
key Congressional Offices early this week to request that this does not
happen.  We need to know (now) which states have been in discussions
with the NAIP program for 2008 partnerships."

If you have a vested interest in having this imagery obtained within
Florida, please let me know the details of this interest. You may write
me directly instead of sending to the list.

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit
GIS Administrator, Florida DEM
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com
www.floridadisaster.org/gis
850-413-9907

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.