shrug-l: Upcoming GIS classes for 2008

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Feb 5 08:29:59 EST 2008

Keck & Wood has scheduled several GIS classes for the first half of
2008. This includes one class that has been approved by the American
Planning Association (APA) and the American Institute of Certified
Planners (AICP) for 16 hours of Certified Maintenance credit. Below are
a list of class dates. Please visit our website at www.keckwood.com for
more information.

March 2008

*

	 <http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS I - March 17-18 at Keck & Wood, Inc. in Duluth,
GA
*

<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20II.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS II - March 19-21 at Keck & Wood, Inc. in Duluth,
GA

 June 2008

*

	 <http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS I - June 9-10 at Keck & Wood, Inc. in Duluth, GA
*

<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20II.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS II - June 11-13 at Keck & Wood, Inc. in Duluth,
GA

July 2008 - AICP Certified Maintenance Class (16 CM Hours)

*

	 <http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS I - July 14-15 at Keck & Wood, Inc. in Duluth, GA

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President,GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood,Inc.
 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training. Please
visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more information
including a schedule of upcoming classes. GA URISA
<http://www.gaurisa.org/>  members can receive a 10% discount on
instructor led training.