shrug-l: FW: GIS Opportunities in Miami

Pence, Patrick Patrick.Pence at talgov.com
Tue Feb 12 14:31:42 EST 2008

Title: Business Systems Analyst

Location: Orlando, FL or Miami, FL

Type: Perm

Company Type: Geospatial Design Firm

Salary: Commensurate with Exp.

*	Experience with Infor EAM (formally DataStream) is mandatory.

*	Minimum four years' experience.

*	Will be responsible for assisting the Technical Lead/SME and Senior Systems/Business Analyst(s) in the execution of project tasks.

*	The ideal candidate will also assist in the development of the Business Process Requirements (BPR) documentation that reflects the process and data analysis; configure, per the direction of senior technical staff, the respective information systems to support those processes and data.

*	Collaboration is key to the success of this position, especially working closely with the project team to ensure that legacy data aligns with the BPR and that ancillary programs (interfaces, reports, batch process, etc) align with the BPR.

*	1 year+ experience with configuration/implementation of enterprise information systems for government, utility and/or aviation clients including at least one of the following:

*	Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Systems, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Customer/Citizen Relationship Management Systems, Permitting Systems, and/or Enterprise Resource Planning/Financial Management Systems.

*	Experience with ESRI, Azteca Systems, and/or Infor Hansen is a plus.

*	Mid-level understanding of respective system's architecture (table and file structures and batch processing methodologies) is a plus.

*	Basic understanding of enterprise relational database management systems (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server preferred) also a plus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Project Manager

Location: Orlando, FL or Miami, FL

Position Type: Perm

Company Type: Prestigious Geospatial Design firm

Salary: Commensurate w/ Exp.

*	Ideally the project manager's experience will be with water/wastewater and/or municipal clients.

*	Knowledge of vendor solutions from Infor EAMS is mandatory; Participated in some capacity on a project that implemented the INFOR EAM product(used to be called DataStream 7i

*	Project Manager to work in our Enterprise Information Management group.

*	This person must have 5+ years experience overseeing enterprise information management projects.

*	This candidate should have experience managing the Infor EAMS product.

*	Ideally the candidate will have overseen projects that implement and integrate one or more of the following systems: GIS, EAMS, CMMS, ECM, CIS, Permitting, ERP, CRM, CIS. (Has an understanding of what CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) is and how it is used for work order management/asset management.

*	Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly scope and manage projects through completion, and the ability to perform/participate in business development activities within Florida.

*	Experience with ESRI, Azteca Systems, and/or Hansen is a plus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUR COMPANY INFO:

Our company specializes in all facets of IT staffing on local & nationwide basis consisting of Perm, Contract and Contract to Hire (Perm).  The majority of the positions we recruit for are Tech Support, Network/Systems Engineers, SQL/Oracle DBA's/ Developers (C#.net, vb.net, C++, Java), QA's, Test Engineers, Business Analysts, Project Managers to name a few.

Our locations are in NYC, LA, San Fran, and Boca Raton, FL (covering all of FL).  Some of our clients are Citigroup,  Southern Wine & Spirits, Emergin Inc, Liberty Medical, Northrop Grumman, Coleman Technologies, GrassRoots America Bit Time, several area Hospitals, Public Accounting firms and nationwide Hedge Funds to name a few.

We take pride in our client base and thus our screening process to constantly find the best talent is of a high standard. What makes our firm different from the other agencies out there is that we obtain our candidates through referrals and through passive leads.  Most of our candidates are gainfully employed and b/c of our strong client base we are able to leverage that in recruiting a high degree of talent.

Thanks,

Adam Levine
Sales Manager

Adam Jacobs Associates