shrug-l: TRS shapefiles

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Feb 22 08:54:14 EST 2008

I've always downloaded my PLS files from LABINS.  If there is a better
source, I'd like to hear about it because the TRS corner data and the TRS
line data don't jive too well.  I would suspect that if you saw ¼ section
lines, they might have been generated by the individual counties, but let me
know what you find, I am always looking for better data.

-- John