shrug-l: TRS shapefiles

Clark, Brian G. Brian.G.Clark at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 21 18:33:04 EST 2008

Hello all,

I've had a number of requests for a quarter-of-quarter TRS shapefile for
Florida. We know this shapefile exists somewhere because we've seen maps
based on it, but we don't know who has it. If anyone knows where I might find
such an item, I would greatly appreciate this info as it would make our
database people very happy.

Thanks,

Brian Clark

GIS Analyst / ES III

Florida Geological Survey

Department of Environmental Protection

903 W. Tennessee St.

Tallahassee, FL  32304-7700

(850) 488-4191 x 153

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Brian.G.Clark@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.