shrug-l: "GIS Short Course" using TatukGIS

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Feb 21 12:51:18 EST 2008

Tim,
That is great. I will see if we can get it added to the Georgia GIS
Calendar on the Clearinghouse website.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information on our GIS services
or training classes.
GA URISA members can receive a 10% discount on instructor led training.