shrug-l: Municipal Boundaries

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Feb 27 09:47:54 EST 2008

It has been my experience that many City's do not even know what their
correct City limits are let alone matching them to a county or adjoining
city.  Good luck on finding a current and correct city limit data set. I
do not think it exists. Your best hope is to go to the City's themselves
and see what data they have.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President,GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood,Inc.
 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training. Please
visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more information
including a schedule of upcoming classes. GA URISA
<http://www.gaurisa.org/>  members can receive a 10% discount on
instructor led training.