shrug-l: Cadastral Data

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jan 7 13:01:36 EST 2008

Is there anyone out there from Franklin or Santa Rosa Counties that can help
me?

The "new" 2007 DEP cadastral data layer is missing parcel data from several
counties including Franklin and Santa Rosa.  I was wondering if there were
any people monitoring this news list from those counties who could provide me
with the latest parcel layers.  Since both counties are undergoing rapid
growth, the previous DEP layers are definitely no good anymore.  If you can
help me with this data, please contact me.

-- John

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=John.Sykes@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.