shrug-l: Tips on getting ArcMap to open faster

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Wed Jan 30 21:58:56 EST 2008

Holli,

Here are some articles on the ESRI web; you may have already seen these,
but just in case:

http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techarticles.articleS
how&d=31672

http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techarticles.articleS
how&d=31460

And another from off the general web:

http://www.mt.nrcs.usda.gov/technical/cst/tips/improveperform.html

Hope some of this helps.

Keith Sandell

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstione Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32399