shrug-l: Follow up to GIS Data Discovery Workshop for Emergency Management July 15

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Fri Jul 11 15:16:28 EDT 2008

Sorry, my email just a few minutes ago was incomplete...this is a follow
up regarding the GIS Data Discovery Workshop scheduled for next Tuesday
--

GIS Data Discovery Workshop

State Emergency Operation Center

10 AM - 5 PM July 15, 2008

2575 Shumard Oak Blvd

Tallahassee, FL 32301

Agenda is available here -
http://www.floridadisaster.org/gis/capgrant/Documents/Data_Discovery%20W
orkshop_Agenda.pdf

There is no cost for this workshop, but registration is encouraged.
There will be a break for lunch, which will be on your own. Registration
is available at:
http://www.floridadisaster.org/gis/calendar/view_event.asp?CalendarID=10
575. As of 07/11/08, there is still plenty of room with over 50 seats
still available within the State EOC.

For those wishing to participate remotely, we have the following options
-

Web Conference: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/874387508 (Meeting ID:
874-387-508)
Video Feed: http://207.156.43.197/home/JViewer.html (no audio)
Teleconference: 1-888-808-6959 3468962# (except for those presenting
remotely, please keep your phone on mute)

For more information, please visit http://www.floridadisaster.org/gis.

Please feel free to repost this to other list serves and web pages.

Thanks,

Richard Butgereit

GIS Administrator

Florida Division of Emergency Management

Office: 850-413-9907

www.FloridaDisaster.org

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.