shrug-l: Mass Attribute Transfer

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Tue Jun 10 21:02:19 EDT 2008

Shruggers,

I thought I has seen something on this subject in the past, but cannot
now find it. The situation:

The basic process is that I 1) buffer a parcel containing a point and
then 2) transfer the attributes from the point to the buffer. I have
thousands of points.

Is there a way to do a Mass Attribute Transfer? Or is there an easier
way to go about this? (without doing each one individually)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Keith Sandell

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstone Road, Bldg. A

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2500

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427

This message may contain protected health record/care information
intended for addressee(s) only. Unauthorized release/dislcosure of
protected health information may violate state/federal law.