shrug-l: Mass Attribute Transfer

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Jun 10 22:26:55 EDT 2008

Try using a spatial join. It should do what you want.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.