shrug-l: Hardware

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Mar 4 10:29:12 EST 2008

I concur with both of these suggestions. When I gave our GIS and Drafting techs dual monitors I saw a production increase of 15% which paid for the additional monitors quickly.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.