shrug-l: Hardware

Joseph_Sowers at doh.state.fl.us Joseph_Sowers at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Mar 4 10:50:23 EST 2008

The UPS is a must - I was actually able to get one for the work station
as well as the plotter - that way no print job was lost due to "hiccup"
- which did occur from time to time before - and when your in the middle
of a print job that takes20+ minutes (or more) and the power glitches -
a UPS is a wonderful thing.

Joseph Sowers

PST Compliance Program / GIS

Environmental Health Division

Pinellas County Health Department

joseph_sowers at doh.state.fl.us

727-538-7277 xt. 1133

 Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. This
e-mail communication may therefore be subject to public disclosure.