shrug-l: Hardware

David Carson carsond at HillsboroughCounty.ORG
Tue Mar 4 10:57:40 EST 2008

Amen on the UPS! Our people used to watch hours of work disappear. Now we continue on without losing a beat while everyone around us is groaning when there's a power glitch.

David L. Carson, Jr.
Senior GIS Analyst
Operations & Management
Hillsborough County Water Resource Services
925 E. Twiggs St.
Tampa, FL 33602
813.272.5977 x43386
Fax: 813.272.6254
82° 27’ 4.784” W 27° 57’ 4.128” N
CarsonD at HillsboroughCounty.org ( mailto:4.128”NCarsonD at HillsboroughCounty.org )

How are we doing at becoming the "Best County in the Nation"? Let us know at:

http://hcbocc.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/13/WRS_Q2_2008.htm?WSB28=PLANSANDOPS

>>> <Joseph_Sowers at doh.state.fl.us> 3/4/2008 10:50 AM >>>

The UPS is a must * I was actually able to get one for the work station as well as the plotter * that way no print job was lost due to “hiccup” * which did occur from time to time before * and when your in the middle of a print job that takes20+ minutes (or more) and the power glitches * a UPS is a wonderful thing.

Joseph Sowers
PST Compliance Program / GIS
Environmental Health Division
Pinellas County Health Department