shrug-l: Georgia URISA Career Day

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Mar 27 08:16:12 EDT 2008

Georgia URISA ( <http://www.gaurisa.org/> www.gaurisa.org) is holding
our annual GIS job fair on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 at Kennesaw State
University in the Continuing Education Center.  If you are looking for
new hires or interns, I hope you will consider attending.  Students from
colleges and universities, such as University of Georgia, Georgia Tech,
Georgia State University, Kennesaw State, Gainesville College, Southern
Polytechnic State University and the University of West Georgia, will be
invited.

A table and chairs will be provided for each organization interested in
recruiting students. It is recommended you bring a sign to hang at your
table identifying your company and any general informational brochures
to explain to the students your company's business/market.

The program schedule is expected to be as:
11am-11:30am       Setup; most organizations will only need 10-15 min to
setup.
11:30am-12:30pm   Interviews with students and Lunch
12:30pm-1:00pm    GA URISA Program (Student Award).
1:00pm-1:30pm      Additional interviews; if needed
1:30pm-2:00pm      Cleanup and Exit Facility

There is no cost to attend this event and lunch will be provided.  If
your organization is interested in participating in the Job Fair please
let contact our Corporate Sponsor Chair, Ron Mulberry at
<mailto:corporatesponsor at gaurisa.org> corporatesponsor at gaurisa.org or
<mailto:ron at binarybus.com> ron at binarybus.com.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Vice President