shrug-l: GIS Use in Florida'a Public Sector

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Mon Mar 24 08:17:46 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.

I would like to get a feel for what other State agencies in Florida are
using GIS to perform their duties. I don't need specifics about use. I
just want to develop a little info for my own edification.

Thanks.

Keith Sandell

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstone Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427

This electronic message may contain protected health record/care
information intended for addressee(s) only. Unauthorized release or
disclosure may violate state and/or federal laws.