shrug-l: Seats still available for June GIS training classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri May 9 08:35:09 EDT 2008

Seats are still available for the Introduction to ArcGIS I & II classes
being offered by Keck & Wood, Inc. in June. The classes will be held at
our Corporate Office located in Duluth Georgia near Gwinnett Place Mall.
Class size is limited to eight (8) students each.

Many States and Organizations accept these classes as PDH and CEU
credits for professional registration and certification. This includes
but is not limited to the GISP certification from the GIS Certification
Institute <http://www.gisci.org>  and the CFM certification from the
Association of State Floodplain Managers <http://www.floods.org> .

What & When:

Introduction to ArcGIS I
<http://www.keckwood.com/Page.aspx?id=186655#schedule>  - June 9-10

Introduction to ArcGIS II
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
- June 11-13

How Much:

Introduction to ArcGIS I - $800.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS II - $1,270.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS I & II - $1,970.00 per student

To register or for more information about these classes, please visit
our website at www.keckwood.com <http://www.keckwood.com/>  or contact
us at gistraining at keckwood.com.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

www.keckwood.com <http://www.keckwood.com/>

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training.
Please visit www.keckwood.com <http://www.keckwood.com/>  for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.