shrug-l: Top 20 gis skills

Gina Clemmer gclemmer at urban-research.info
Fri Oct 17 12:41:38 EDT 2008

Dear GISers,

A year ago I conducted a survey to uncover the most popular uses of GIS by
working professionals.

The results of that survey were used for an article that has morphed into a
book focusing on the top twenty most useful GIS skills. The goal of this
book is to give GIS beginners a user friendly guide to the top 20 GIS skills
as defined by working professionals like you.

Please take a minute to answer a few questions about the way you use GIS.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7QRcImz_2b0eRZszDUQgzd1A_3d_3d

I will post the results to list once the data is compiled.

Thanks for your help!

Gina Clemmer
New Urban Research