SHRUG-l: SHRUG Workshop 2008 ***Presentation-Update***

Ivey, Kenneth Kenneth.Ivey at talgov.com
Fri Oct 17 15:03:19 EDT 2008

Hello All,

We extended the deadline to submit a paper presentation to Friday, October 31. This will be the cut off date to have your abstract(s) listed in the workshop program; therefore, it is not too late to get it in! We still have some slots available. Keep in mind that registering your presentation is separate from the workshop registration - so do not forgot to register for the workshop.

Link to submit: http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop08/papersubmit.aspx

These are some of the topics that will be discussed:

*	ArcGIS Server Technology and Applications
*	Internet/Intranet GIS Applications
*	LiDAR Data and Applications
*	Conservation/Environmental Issues
*	GIS Data Management/Development

Follow link below and it will take you to the current list and schedule (the schedule located near the top of the list) for this year.

http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop08/paperslist.aspx

See you in November!

Sincerely,

Ken Ivey,