shrug-l: modelbuilder %workspace% variable

Bret Whiteley bretwhiteley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:41:26 EDT 2008

I posted a question a few days ago about performing a iteration within
modelbuilder.  I have got both closer, and further away from my original
question as I have worked through the various suggestions from SHruggers.

I think the solution to my problem is to simply set the general
environmental workspace setting.  I read through the ESRI help that by
setting a variable of %workspace% the output will automatically write to
this location.  makes sense, but i cannot get it to work,  I set my
workspace variable through a model parameter, but the output will not write
to the specified folder - instead it outputs to the c:/user/temp!!

Anybody run into this, or have expereince with this?

thanks in advance for the help.