shrug-l: FW: April 2009: Annual GIS Career Day/Student Award

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Apr 2 16:55:40 EDT 2009

 <http://www.gaurisa.org/images/gaurisa_logo_white.jpg> Georgia URISA is
pleased to announce the next Georgia URISA Job Fair, scheduled on
Tuesday, April 14th from 11:30-1:30PM. This event is hosted by Dekalb
Technical College in the Conference Center, which is located at 495 N
Indian Creek Drive, Clarkston, GA 30021.

Click here
<http://www.dekalbtech.edu/docs/busind/ClkConfCtrDirections.pdf>  for
directions to the Conference Center.

________________________________

Overview
This is a FREE lunch, offered as a benefit to students in GIS and
friends and members of Georgia URISA.

Our Monthly luncheons are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. They
are intended to provide educational and networking opportunities, along
with a sensible meal. Most of our luncheons are orchestrated according
to the following agenda:

11:15 - 11:30: Registration
11:30 - 12:00: Lunch & Networking
12:00 - 12:10: News & Announcements
12:10 - 1:30: Presentation or Panel Discussion

________________________________

Professional Activity Hours:
You can earn 2 hours towards a certification by attending this event.

________________________________

Activity: Student Award Presentations

Speakers: Student Award Winners

CALLING ALL ORGANIZATIONS:
We are soliciting professional service providers to attend this event to
recruit young talent, share with aspiring learners how your organization
is using Geographic Information Technologies to enhance business
decisions and delivery of services, etc. Please contact Ron Mulberry
<mailto:corporatesponsor at gaurisa.org> , Georgia URISA Corporate Sponsor
Chair for more details.

________________________________

Registration/RSVP Instructions
Click here
<http://www.gaurisa.org/public_event.php?key=90265130178407055360>  to
connect to the GAURISA site and register for this event.

Please complete your RSVP by Friday 04.10.09 so that nametags can be
prepared and we have an accurate headcount for food. If you have not
registered by the deadline of Friday 04.10.09, and still attend the
meeting, please display professional courtesy in allowing those who
registered to prepare their food first. Thank you.

If you have questions on the registration process, please contact: Jason
Kandrick <mailto:secretary at gaurisa.org> , Georgia URISA Secretary.

Additional Information or Questions:
If you need more information, please contact Danielle Ayan
<mailto:ipp at gaurisa.org> , Georgia URISA Immediate Past President.

 <http://www.gaurisa.org/images/urisa_logo.jpg>