shrug-l: pet ownership data

Moore, Chris P. Chris.P.Moore at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 23 16:42:09 EDT 2009

My dog ate his Long Form.

Seriously, this page has some data, but it is only totals. It comes from
something called the "Statistical Abstract of the United States 2009". You
can search the box in the upper right on "pet" and get some links.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/tables/09s1201.pdf

Good luck!

Chris Moore
Data Administration Analyst
Water Information Technology Services (WITS)/GIS
BMC, Room 165-D, MS3511

Ph (850) 245-8051

For more information on WITS' services, please visit our web site at:
http://wrm/wits <http://wrm/wits>