shrug-l: Master's degree

Jeffrey Reed jreed at ecua.org
Mon Aug 10 10:41:21 EDT 2009

I don't know about rankings, but FSU in the last five years created a GIS masters in the geography department.  I'd highly recommend checking into this program, I believe it can be completed in one calender year (including both summer sessions) but I could be a little off on that one.

http://www.coss.fsu.edu/geography/Students/Masters_GIS.pdf