shrug-l: HP 1055CM Help!

Scott Warner swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov
Wed Aug 12 08:37:30 EDT 2009

Hello All-

I just ran into a huge problem and have been on Google for the past 10
minutes trying to figure out what's causing my HP 1055CM to create these
awful bans throughout my entire printouts.  Before I sent anything to the
plotter I replaced ALL my printhead/cleaners and made sure the ink was good
as my plotter was telling me to "monitor printheads and now says "ok".  Then
I sent 10 large 30x36 prints at the same time, but was getting these small
bans through the first 4 prints and then the lines just got thicker in the 5
print and it created thick black lines and looks as if my alignment is off.
So I canceled the print job and reran the printhead realignment, then sent
one to the printer and I still get the bans although not as thick. This may
be some easy plotter answer that everyone should know, but I don't and could
use some help.   Would dates that are printed on the boxes of the printheads
be an issue if they are fairly older?  Never had a problem in the past with
them, although I have had poor print quality for the past year with this
system just not as poor as today.

Thank you-

Scott

Gulf County Board of County Commissioners

Scott Warner- GIS Director

1000 Cecil G. Costin, Sr. Blvd Room 311

Port St. Joe, Florida 32456

Office: (850) 229-6145

Fax: (866) 402-1692

NEW Email: swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov

Gulf County B.O.C.C.'s Official Website Address

has changed to www.gulfcounty-fl.gov <http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/>

You can still access the GIS Interactive website from this address

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want
your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by
telephone or in writing."