shrug-l: HP 1055CM Help!

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Aug 12 08:47:14 EDT 2009

We had a similar problem and it required a service call to replace the
print head carriage and a sensor that had gotten messed up when someone
printed aerial photograph on 20 Lbs bond paper. That kind of paper
cannot handle the amount of ink an aerial lays down.  Anyway sounds like
it is time for a service call.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor