shrug-l: Update on the several replies....

Scott Warner swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov
Wed Aug 12 09:02:41 EDT 2009

Yes, these prints are coming straight out of ArcMap.  They are aerial
imagery on 26lb paper with parcel (polygons) and point data (address
points).  I am starting to suspect that maybe it's the dates on my "new" but
old printheads?  Of course this all happens at the end of the budget year
when no money is left for repair and no money was allowed for maintenance. I
am thinking that I might try and replace the known "older" printheads with
another set of backups?  Anyone think this will work?

Thank you-

Scott

Gulf County Board of County Commissioners

Scott Warner- GIS Director

1000 Cecil G. Costin, Sr. Blvd Room 311

Port St. Joe, Florida 32456

Office: (850) 229-6145

Fax: (866) 402-1692

NEW Email: swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov

Gulf County B.O.C.C.'s Official Website Address

has changed to www.gulfcounty-fl.gov <http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/>

You can still access the GIS Interactive website from this address

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want
your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by
telephone or in writing."