shrug-l: Working with two different extents

Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us Matthew.Muller at dca.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 13 08:39:32 EDT 2009

I have two shapefiles for a county in florida. They both have the same
coordinate system but their extents are different. Is this something that
can be corrected?
Thanks in advance,
Matthew Muller
DCA

We are committed to maintaining the highest level of service and we value
your feedback.  Please complete our Customer Service Survey by visiting
http://www.dca.state.fl.us/CustomerServiceSurvey/.  However, if you
require direct assistance or a response, please visit
http://www.dca.state.fl.us/contactus/.

Affordable, quality health insurance coverage is now available for any
uninsured Floridians ages 19-64.  To learn more, visit
www.CoverFloridaHealthCare.com.

Florida has a broad public records law and all correspondence, including
email addresses, may be subject to disclosure.