shrug-l: Plotter repair suggestion

Kimberly Steele ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Thu Aug 13 12:37:16 EDT 2009

Scott,

We use Digital Now 800.446.3602 I think Panama City is in their Service Area.

Kimberly Steele
ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us<mailto:ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us>
GIS Service Coordinator
Okaloosa County GIS
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Office (850) 651-7598
WebGIS:http://webgis.co.okaloosa.fl.us/website/okaloosagis/disclaimer.htm

Please note: Due to Florida's very broad public records laws, most written communications to or from County employees regarding County business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.
 P Before printing, please think about the environment.

Hello All-

After a few blows with a sledge hammer, 5 printer heads and almost a half a roll of paper later the plotters quality is returning to normal.  I think it's the old print heads that was causing my printer to go nuts this morning.  I also agree with several of you that it's probably due for a tune up/maintenance since I don't believe it's ever been serviced since 2001. Now I just need to figure out how to move Tally 2 hours closer to Port St. Joe to get this serviced.  Or does anyone know of someone that can tune up an HP plotter in Panama City?

Thank you-
Scott

Gulf County Board of County Commissioners
Scott Warner- GIS Director
1000 Cecil G. Costin, Sr. Blvd Room 311
Port St. Joe, Florida 32456
Office: (850) 229-6145
Fax: (866) 402-1692
NEW Email: swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov<mailto:swarner at gulfcounty-fl.gov>
Gulf County B.O.C.C.'s Official Website Address
has changed to www.gulfcounty-fl.gov<http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov/>
You can still access the GIS Interactive website from this address

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing."