shrug-l: GIS Developer position available

Yasar Korkmaz Yasar.Korkmaz at citizensfla.com
Thu Aug 13 14:15:13 EDT 2009

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation is hiring for GIS
Developer/Analyst position. Please see the link to view the detailed job
description and to apply

http://careers.vurvexpress.com/jobprofile.cfm?szWID=11490&szCID=51707&sz
SiteID=393&szOrderID=557051&szStart=1

You can also browse the Citizens Careers page to learn more about the
benefits, Company in general etc.

If you have specific questions about the position you can contact me.

Thanks

Yasar Korkmaz

GIS Manager

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation <http://www.citizensfla.com/>

2101 Maryland Circle Tallahassee, FL 32303
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2101+Maryland+Circle+T
allahassee+FL+32303&sll=30.476473,-84.352748&sspn=0.014369,0.02738&ie=UT
F8&ll=30.471017,-84.341698&spn=0.114959,0.21904&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr>

Tel: (850) 521-8315  |  Cell (850) 519-6800

Yasar.Korkmaz at Citizensfla.com <mailto:Yasar.Korkmaz at Citizensfla.com>